Meditation- If simply put, to meditate is to focus on something (sound, visual, mantra, breath etc.) in order to relieve stress, promote relaxation, attain mental peace, emotional and spiritual growth.
- Make sure that you are sitting in a comfortable position
- Make sure that the room is peaceful and without many distractions
- Make sure you are comfortably dressed
- Make sure you are not sleepy
- It is advised to meditate around the same time everyday. It helps the mind and the body to receive the benefits easily.
- It takes a minimum of 21 days to achieve desired results by meditating and working on the same issue.
- Adjust the volume of the track to suit your comfort before you begin
This meditation is aimed at expanding your horizon, to help you reconnect with your inner feelings and use these feelings to help you change.
This meditation is aimed at helping you accept yourself completely. It helps in accepting all the aspects of your personality, the ones that you perceive as good and the ones that you think are not so good. It is important to accept ourselves completely if we want to be happy and at peace with ourselves. Acceptance is also the first step to change.